The main motive of installing TPMS in your vehicle is to know the least amount of tire air because the under-inflated tire will possibly cause unsafe driving. As your tire loses the air, the tire monitors indicate you immediately so that you can fix the issue before it could end up damaging your vehicle or delivering any severe health issue to you.
The direct TPMS utilizes the pressure monitoring sensors with each tire to monitor a certain pressure level. The sensors in direct tire monitors may provide tire temperature readings, and they deliver all the data to the centralized control module to be analyzed and interpreted. In case, the tire pressure is lower than it should be, then data will be directly transmitted to the dashboard where indicator light reacts. The complete information is transmitted wirelessly.
Advantages Of Direct TPMS
- Sends exact tire pressure reading from inside the tire
- Simple and easy resynchronization after tire rotations or replacements
- Batteries inside the sensors have a long life that can last for a decade
- Not prone to inaccuracies due to tire rotations or tire replacements
- May be used in the spare tire of your vehicle.
Disadvantages Of Direct TPMS
- Can be expensive
- Though easy resynchronization, may need costly tools
- In case the battery is drained, the whole sensor needs to be changed.
- Sensors are susceptible to damage during mounting or demounting.
Want to know more or have any question related to tire monitoring systems? If yes, reach us at Quick Pressure. We offer top-quality tire monitor which are checked and tested in the United States.
Leave a reply